This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, Name, Surname, Telephone number, Address, Fax number, Country, State, Province, Email and ZIP code.
We wish to inform you that EU Regulation 679/2016 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the purpose of carrying out tourist booking services and requesting information or availability on the official website of hoteldaniel-basiano.it.
2. The treatment will be carried out using computerized methods.
3. The provision of data is mandatory, given that in the absence of these it is not possible to make a tourist reservation, request for availability or information. The lack of the provision therefore determines the failure to continue the contract or the request process.
4. The data will be communicated exclusively to the subjects necessary for the fulfillment of the booking contract (eg the hotel chosen for the stay) and the services connected to it.
5. The data controller is: Hotel Daniel located in Via delle Industrie, 6 20060 - BASIANO - MI
6. The data controller is: ___________________________
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016,
- Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of treatment:
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.